give back with fssf
FSSF is happy to accept any new or gently used sports equipment and athletic apparel and school supplies!
- All clothing must be washed prior to donation. Please remove or cover all visible names that have been written on items.
- Training clothing including t-shirts, training shirts, athletic shorts, and athletic pants
- Sport specific clothing including shorts, pants, shirts, warmups, socks, base layers, sports gloves and hats, shirts, jerseys, and uniforms
- Cleats, training or running shoes (free of excessive wear and dirt, please pair, sport specific equipment protective equipment like shin guards, batting gloves, lacrosse goggles
- Baseball and softball gloves
- Balls (soccer, basketball, football, etc.)
- Lacrosse sticks
- Keeper and goalie equipment: gloves, shirts, and pants
Facility & Training Equipment
- Cones (in sets)
- Sets of pinnies
- Goals (pugs , round top popup goals)
- New goal nets (specifications can be provided)
- Training ladders
- SAT or ACT prep materials
- Pens, pencils, folders
- Poster board
- Markers (dry erase, highlighters, and sharpies)
We are unable to accept
Clothing with stains, holes, or tears or personalized items. We are also unable to accept non-athletic clothing items such as jeans, blouses, dress clothing, shoes, etc.
Additionally, we are unable to accept the following items:
- Used water bottles of any kind
- Cleats with metal or screw-in spikes
- Toddler size clothing (bellow YS)
- Unpaired shoes
Do you have questions about donating? Please contact us at info@..... (once determined). Thank you for your support!